Cucumber Gimlet Cocktail Info
The traditional gimlet is essentially a gin-sour cocktail. Combine gin, lime, and simple syrup, and you've got a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed poolside or in front of the tv. To make the drink suitable for the spa, we, of course, add cucumber! You will want to use a lighter, more floral gin to emphasize the cucumber's notes.
Adding riffs, such as the addition of basil, make this cocktail even more exciting and enjoyable. Gimlets are meant to take some experimentation, so go ahead and experiment! You may discover your new signature cocktail!
CLICK A STAR TO VOTE!
- Boston Bar Kit (All You Need)
- 60 ml Dry Gin
- 30 ml Lime Juice
- 20 ml Sugar Syrup
- 3 Slices Cucumber
- Add the cucumber to you shaker, and optionally shake it a bit.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add ice!
- Shake the drink cold.
- Strain the drink into a martini glass.
- Garnish with some cucumber.