Dubliner Cocktail Info
An Irish pub creation with a very similar touch when compared to a Manhattan.
When I look at the Dubliner, I can see that it removes the sting from the great classic, Manhattan—making it a more straightforward beginner's drink. It also adds a punch of orange flavor from the added orange liqueur and orange angostura! Of course, we also use Irish whiskey in a Dubliner.
Click A Star To Vote!
Recommended Bar Equipment
- 60 ml Irish Whiskey
- 15 ml Grand Mariner
- 15 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes Angostura (Orange)
- Add the ingredients to a mixing glass.
- Add ice!
- Mix for 20 seconds to dilute and make the drink cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.