Holiday At The Hive Cocktail Info!
Nick Mautone, a New York City bartender, looked to the Land of Milk and Honey as inspiration (maybe not the milk) for the holiday at the hive! He is also the creator of the Honey Deuce cocktail that is enjoyed every year by thousands of tennis enthusiasts at the U.S. Open.
If you enjoy a sweet citrusy cocktail, this may be something for you! Give the holiday at the hive a try; you will most likely enjoy it.
Holiday At The Hive
CLICK A STAR TO VOTE!
- 25 ml Hot Water
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 30 ml Vodka
- 15 ml Grand Marnier
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Orange Juice
- 1 pinch Star Anise Powder
- Add the hot water to your shaker.
- Add honey and dissolve it with the help of the hot water!
- Add the other ingredients.
- Add ice!
- Shake the drink cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glasas.