Lone Ranger Cocktail Info
Tequila, and sparkling wine (rosé), aren't usually served together. But the Lone Ranger shows that freshly-squeezed citrus and some sugar syrup can bring it all together nicely. This cocktail is a sophisticated, older sister to the Tequila Soda or a French 75, with a Mexican twist. The French 75, which can be made using either cognac or gin (I like it with gin), is a testimony to the fact that spirits can complement sparkling wines without any natural limitations. And yes! It is almost guaranteed to be a hit with a name like Jeffrey Morgenthaler behind it!
Click A Star To Vote!
Recommended Bar Equipment
- 45 ml Tequila (Blanco)
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup
- 60 ml Sparkling Rosé Wine
- Add tequila, sugar syrup, and lemon juice to your shaker.
- Add ice, and shake cold!
- Open the shaker and pour in 60ml rosé wine!
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Strain the drink into the glass.