A pineapple whiskey sour cocktail is simply a whiskey sour with pineapple juice!
The classic whiskey sour is a mixed drink containing whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and optionally, a dash of egg white.
Pineapple Whiskey Sour Cocktail History
Whiskey Sour officially dates back to the 1860s, but sailors in the British Navy have been drinking things very similar long before this. The oldest official historical mention of a whiskey sour was published in the Wisconsin newspaper, Waukesha Plain Dealer, in 1870.
Pineapple Whiskey Sour
A whiskey sour with Angostura bitters and pineapple juice!
CLICK A STAR TO VOTE!
Servings: 1 Serving(s)
- 50 ml Bourbon Whiskey
- 60 ml Pineapple Juice
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
- 20 ml Sugar Syrup
- 20 ml Egg White
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker.
- Dry shake it for 15 seconds so the egg foams.
- Then add ice and shake for 15 more seconds.
- Now double strain your cocktail into a whiskey glass.
- Now garnish with pineapple and maybe a maraschino cherry.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg